Contact us now to enquire or arrange a demo:
The Esagono Grifo eco-friendly electric mini bus is specifically designed to increase efficiencies of mobility services within limited access areas such as city centre environments, transport hubs, or public / private facilities.
Thanks to its pedestrian-friendly speed, low noise pollution and range of custom solutions including wheelchair access (WAV) options the Esagono Grifo is the ideal alternative a to a larger and more in-efficient minibus or van.
As the UK’s official Esagono Energia dealers Carryway offer the Grifo compact road legal battery vehicle to purchase or lease with fully managed back up and support.
VIEW RANGE OF OPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS BELOW:
• Frame in aluminium, 10 years guaranteed
• Shockproof chassis structure
• Materials recyclable over 97%, according to European Directive 2005/64/CE
• Energy recovery
• Rear-wheel drive
• 10 kW high efficiency AC three-fase motor (15kW peak)
• Curtis motor controller
• Nominal voltage 72V
• Battery in GEL/AGM 72V refilling free and fast replacement. Lithium battery is available.
• Onboard automatic battery charger
• Rack and pinion steering
• Front wheels: suspentions independent wheel Mac Pherson with helical springs and hydraulic shock absorber
• Rear wheels: leaf-spring with hydraulic shock-absorber
• Brakes system: front-dual circuit disks brakes with brakeforce distribution, rear drum brakes
• Battery compartment protected from atmospheric agents
• Electric, electronic and mechanical components protected against ice, salt and impacts
• Tyres 145 R 13 (165 R 13 or M+S are available)
Comfort and Security
• Roomy and ergonomic cabin
• Padded adjustable seats with headrests
• Three-point safety belts
• Adjustable steering wheel
• Double-speed electric wiper
• Display with indications of speed, battery status, hour-counter and anomalies
• Electric heater with thermostat
• Driver seat with security sensor
• Additional socket 12V
Transportation capacity 7 people (8- in private areas)
Loading capacity (luggage) 380 Kg.
Length 3.982 mm.
Width 1.360 mm.
Height 2.270 mm.
Axle spacing 2.070 mm.
Weight (full mass in running order) 2.000 Kg
• Range: up to 130 km * certified ECE101
• Max speed: 40 Km/h
• Mileage cost: £1.35 / 100 km (depending on the energy supplier)
• Max slope: 15% full loaded (19%- option)
• EU N1 Truck (driving licence class B).
Interested in our products or have any queries? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Carryway buggy was a lifesaver – and that’s no exaggeration! We were racing in the Aston Martin Le Mans Festival, which is a 45 mins support race just before the start for the big 24hr race. Our garages were about 2km away so getting all our gear to/from the pitlane for the race was made so simple because of the buggy! And it would have taken (the team) ages to get there and back! We are enormously proud of our new buggy and the livery made for it. It helps us stand out and helps raise our profile, not to mention being an essential team donkey.”
Thank you Carryway for supplying the buggy for us at Chatsworth this year. All went well and no issues at all – it was a definite improvement on the equipment supplied last year by a different company. Happy to use you again for next year .
Thank you for the excellent customer service that we recently received from Hugh Healy, Carryway Support. Hugh was very thorough and had excellent communications with us regarding our buggy fleet at The Westerwood Resort – nothing was too difficult for him.
Our open day event is a very important day for us, and it makes life much easier to have a relationship with a company (Carryway) that we can rely on each year.
Carryway are always a pleasure to deal with and their drivers are always friendly and professional. It takes a little bit of worry out of my job knowing that I can rely on your good service.
Many thanks to the team, especially Adam who was friendly, helpful and professional.
It is a pleasure to work with Carryway, the service and support they provide has been first class. We originally signed up for 14 brand new buggies for one year to sample working with the company.
We were pleased with the service and the product provided and have since signed up for the next few seasons and hopefully with many more to come after that.
With only days to go until the 2019 Solheim cup begins, let’s take a look at why this event is the most highly anticipated women’s golf tournament of the year. The Solheim Cup is a women’s golf tournament played between Team Europe and Team USA, comprising of some of the […]
Fairmont St Andrews have recently upgraded their fleet of golf buggies with official Club Car dealer Carryway. This new deal saw the delivery of 40 new Club Car Tempo’s to the Scottish resort in April this year and extends the relationship between Carryway and Fairmont St Andrews Situated only 2 […]
The 2019 Solheim Cup will take place at The Gleneagles Hotel in Scotland. The tournament will be played from the 13th-15th September between Team Europe and Team U.S.A. This year’s Solheim Cup will be the 16th edition of the tournament, and will see Juli Inkster, the Captain of the […]
Team USA has announced their squad to face Team Europe at Gleneagles for the 2019 Solheim Cup. Juli Inkster, the USA team Captian officially announced which women will take to the course and battle it out with Catriona Matthew’s team. The team selection differs slightly from the European selection […]
Team Europe Captain, Catriona Matthew has officially announced her squad to face Team USA at the 2019 Solheim Cup this September at Gleneagles, Scotland. The top 8 women qualified either through their world ranking or the Solheim Cup points list, and 4 were selected as the Captain’s wildcard picks. Over […]
Interested in our products? Simply fill in the form and get credit today.