Contact us now to enquire or arrange a demo:
Designed and built as a highly efficient , zero-emissions van/pick-up alternative, the Esagono Gastone is a fully electric N1 classified road-going vehicle. With a payload up to 1250kg and optional lithium batteries the Esgaono Gastone street legal utility vehicle is the ideal transport for facility maintenance teams, last mile delivery or refuse and waste management.
With a range of custom specification options including, fresh food cooling boxes, electric tail lifts and waste tipping units you can be sure we can supply a vehicle to meet your needs.
As the UK’s official Esagono Energia dealers Carryway offer the Gastone compact road legal electric vehicle to purchase or lease with fully managed back up and support.
VIEW RANGE OF OPTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS BELOW:
• Chassis in aluminium, 10 years guaranteed.
• Shockproof chassis structure.
• Materials recyclable over 97%, according to European Directive
• Energy recovery.
• Rear-wheel drive.
• 10 kW high efficiency AC three-phase motor (15kW peak).
• Curtis motor controller.
• Nominal voltage 72V.
• Battery in GEL/AGM 72V refilling free and fast replacement.
Lithium battery is available.
• Onboard automatic battery charger.
• Rack and pinion steering.
• Front wheels: suspentions – independent wheel – Mac Pherson with
helical springs and hydraulic shock absorber.
• Rear-wheels: leaf-spring with hydraulic shock-absorber.
• Brakes system: front – dual circuit disk brakes with brakeforce
distribution, rear – drum brakes.
• Battery compartment protected from atmospheric agents.
• Electric, electronic and mechanical components protected against ice,
salt and impacts.
• Tyres 145 R 13 (165 R 13 or M+S -are available).
Comfort and Security
• Roomy and ergonomic cabin.
• Padded adjustable seats with headrests.
• Three-point safety belts.
• Adjustable steering wheel.
• Double-speed electric wiper.
• Display with indications of speed, battery status, hour-counter and
• Electric heater with thermostat.
• Driver seat with security sensor.
• Additional socket 12V.
• Range: up to 130 km*, certified ECE101.
• Max speed: 40 Km/h.
• Mileage cost: 1,50 € / 100 km (depending on the energy supplier).
• Max slope: 15% full loaded (19% – option).
• N1 EU Truck (driving licence class B).
Interested in our products or have any queries? Don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Carryway buggy was a lifesaver – and that’s no exaggeration! We were racing in the Aston Martin Le Mans Festival, which is a 45 mins support race just before the start for the big 24hr race. Our garages were about 2km away so getting all our gear to/from the pitlane for the race was made so simple because of the buggy! And it would have taken (the team) ages to get there and back! We are enormously proud of our new buggy and the livery made for it. It helps us stand out and helps raise our profile, not to mention being an essential team donkey.”
Thank you Carryway for supplying the buggy for us at Chatsworth this year. All went well and no issues at all – it was a definite improvement on the equipment supplied last year by a different company. Happy to use you again for next year .
Thank you for the excellent customer service that we recently received from Hugh Healy, Carryway Support. Hugh was very thorough and had excellent communications with us regarding our buggy fleet at The Westerwood Resort – nothing was too difficult for him.
Our open day event is a very important day for us, and it makes life much easier to have a relationship with a company (Carryway) that we can rely on each year.
Carryway are always a pleasure to deal with and their drivers are always friendly and professional. It takes a little bit of worry out of my job knowing that I can rely on your good service.
Many thanks to the team, especially Adam who was friendly, helpful and professional.
It is a pleasure to work with Carryway, the service and support they provide has been first class. We originally signed up for 14 brand new buggies for one year to sample working with the company.
We were pleased with the service and the product provided and have since signed up for the next few seasons and hopefully with many more to come after that.
Heathrow airport is getting ready for its new environmental mission! The international airport is all set to introduce new measures that will help tackle the rising problem of toxic emissions. These new measures will not only reduce air pollution but also bring down congestion and improve the air quality. If […]
Club Car has recently been awarded Golf Digest’s Editor’s Choice Award for Best Electric Golf Car, for the second consecutive year. This represents a fourth successive year Club Car have won one of Golf Digest’s annual awards, a fantastic feat by the golf buggy and utility vehicle manufacturer. Club Car’s […]
We are proud to announce that Carryway will this year be supplying over 60 event vehicles to the 2019 Ladies Scottish Open held at The Renaissance Club in East Lothian. The fleet of electric and petrol golf carts and support utility vehicles will be utilised throughout July and August to […]
We are proud to announce that Carryway will be supplying the 2019 AIG Women’s British Open at Woburn Golf Club in Bedfordshire. The Women’s British Open will be held from the 1st to 4th August and will be played on the beautiful yet challenging Marquess’ course. First established by the […]
According to a recent report by the CCC (Committee on Climate Change) the UK can reduce greenhouse gas emissions to nearly zero by 2050. This CCC report comes in the aftermath of the recent UK Parliament vote on 2nd May 2019, declaring a climate emergency. The CCC report emphasised the […]
Interested in our products? Simply fill in the form and get credit today.